Friday, October 23, 2009

Strength of a Man (Pt 1,2,3 & 4)




Starring:
Van Vicker, Oge Okoye and Mercy Johnson -
.
Storyline:
TBA
.
(STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM ANY WORK from the following crew - my last time watchin anymovie made by one one of them)
.
Producer:
Michael Jaja (BEWARE OF HIS WORK!!!!)

.
Producer:
Uche Nwankwo (BEWARE OF HIS WORK!!!!)
.
Director:
Ugezu J. Ugezu (BEWARE OF HIS WORK!!!!)
.
My Review:
Too long - too dragged out - script not that great.
.
Oge - just ok, the change of accent whenever she was speaking with Van - threw me off - I forwarded those scenes
.
Mercy in all honesty i havent been impressed once with your choice of script that you have chosen to act in in the whole of 2009. You still remain in my top 3 favourite actress but lately you are shaky - uma have to move you out of the top 3. Ask me why i get looking at her PRESS ON fake nails. I guess the camera man had it on there for too long :lol: its not my fault sha :lol:
.
Yvonne Nelson - hmm - just ok
.
Van - uhhhhhhm, well what can i say - just as I expected - nothing is changed - same ole same ole. (Well lets look at it this way, at least God gave him greats looks - so when you put the tv on mute, its a pretty sight to watch i must say -other than that i leave the rest to your imagination.
.
On sunday afternoon after church and after having agreat lunch, you can lie in your couch, put this movie in and it will surely rock you to sleep like u need)
.
Overall I didnt enjoy it - And NO - I did not spend my precious money to by it - there was no way - i would have bought this. By now with my experience of being duped for years and wasting so much money for years buying CRAP, I can now detect CRAP from a mile.
.
One more thing - i have my eye set on the girl called Jane who plays Oge's maid - I think her real name is Rachel Okonkwo. I have seen her in a few movies (always playing someones younger sister) - she seems young - yet very promising. I am going to keep an eye on her from now on - I have great hope for her future in the industry.
.
My Ratings:
4/10 -
.
not worth your dime. If you have a violinist get them to play you the violin whilst you watch this movie. Complete waste of time.
.
.
.
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...