Friday, February 12, 2010

"Home in Exile" (A Lancelot Oduwa Imaseun Movie)

February 12 2010 Update:
.
Update on "Home In Exile, A movie my Lancelot Imaseun
.
2010 Movie Premiere dates
.
Date: Friday, March 5 2010
City: Lagos, Nigeria
Location: tba
Time: tba
.
Date: Friday, March 19th 2010
City: Accra - Ghana
Location: tba
Time: tba
.
I will post further details as and when i get it - please bear with me.
.



.
If you read my past post you will notice Lancelot Oduwa Imaseun (aka D'Governor) is one of my favourite director too - a 12yr veteran in the industry-and whenever he collabs with other great Producers such as Emem Isong to do a movie-its dynamite and a sure winner.
.
Together Lancelot and Emem worked on past hit movies such as Games Women Play, Private Sin, Tramautize, Behind Close Doors, Emotional Crack etc (if you havent watched any of these movies i have mentioned you are missing out a lot, go out and look for it - these are the type of movies Sanga and production houses need to re-release.)

.
Anyway he has a movie coming out, i just thought i'd let y'all know. Great cast + Great Director - i hope for nothing but great outcome for this movie.


.
Starring:
Desmond Elliot, Justice Esiri, Chiwetalu Agu and introducing Beverly Meyer (from london) - if you know any of these first three actors in this movie - then you know this is not a movie to sleep on. The new girl, i dont know who she is but we shall see. We wait with anticipation to disect.

.
The movie is about Nigerians in the diaspora who want to come home to invest as the government has always encouraged. They come and meet all the troubles & frustruation that investors meet when they come home and try to invest.
.
I will review immediately it is released and i buy it. With Lancelot Movies (like Emem, Tchidi, Fred Amaka, etc ) based on my past experience, I can boldly buy it from my dealer with confidence my money is not wasted.
.
I support good work and will market for free - as always.
.
Apparently this movie will be premiered in Lagos, Abuja, Benin (Lancelots own hometown), Ghana, Sierra Leone, London and New York.
.
x
.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This movie is grrrrrrrrreat i have seen a sneak preview and i can boldly say its the best nollywood movie yet and the new actress Beverly Naya is fantastic cant wait for the DVD

Tell It Like It is said...

Is that right? Well we shall wait and see and judge for ourselves (no bar holds - we shall Tell-It-Like-It-Is as we always do).

I look forward to the movie cos of the actors whom i am familiar with.

With ths Beverly Naya being from London, I hope we shall not be hearing no british accent nonsense or some wierd accent like Bonified Horrible in Acting actress MICHELLE IKEGULU does. If you dont know who MICHELLE IKEGULU BOOTLEG and watch Last Wedding with Jackie Appiah and Emeka Ike. I had a headache after watching that movie - first we have Jackie Appiah who is NOT my favourite and then Mr Queeny Rolling Eyes Emeka Ike and then to top it of this MICHELLE IKEGULU - I almost yanked my hair out watching that movie. I advise MICHELLE IKEGULU stay away from any movie location.

When i watch african movies i prefer our true Undiluted african english accents - any other accent puts me off COMPLETELY. If i want a western movie i'd go to blockbuster and borrow one.

so i will take your word on it and look forward to see this Beverly lady for the first time on screen.

I look forward to seeing Desmond, Justis and Chiwetalu more than any body else.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I went to the premiere in London the movie is absolutely FAB! I also loved Beverly Naya's performance. She has a unique edge with her acting...definitely will watch more of her movies...I can't wait to buy the full movie!
Lancelot has done it again!

Anonymous said...

I love, love,LOVE chiwetalu Agu. i was wondering when I'd get to see him in movies again!

Tell It Like It is said...

i love him too - i am always looking forward to hearing him with his igbo proverbs and sayings. Its like he creates his own new ones in every movie. Have you ever watched him and patience ozorkwor in one movie - Chei its like fire for fire, double trouble. He is the female version of Patience and her evil ways

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...