Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Releases for Oct 2009

Here are the new releases and though i really dont care for most of them based on cast, I am really looking forward to BUYING Emem Isong long awaited "Guilty Pleasures". The others i wont just rush out and buy just yet,some of the cast to some of the movies (eg Mr Vicker) is enough to tell me not to waste my precious money yet. With Guilty Pleasures - Emem Isong has never disappointed me yet so i will buy it. I just dont WASTE my money on predictable actors/actresses -or producers/directors who have a bad CV
.
Here are the list (i hope by now - u should know whom i mean when i go by 1st name basis)
.
RIP OFF - Starring Genevieve Nnaji and Ramsey Nouah - ALERT - THIS IS A VERY OLD MOVIE THAT HAS BEEN RE-RELEASED -

.
to those new to watching nollywood movies, i can say its worth the watch. I miss me some good ole days boy - am talking shaky quality VHS days, Genny and Ramsey were doing it, they were always fire on screen. Never lost it neither, I want to see them again in another Romantic movie. Its been awhile.As i mentioned in one of my past threads, there are a lot of great movies from way back in the day that are all being re-released, to accomodate the bombardment of crap movies lately. I am not complaining, cos the old movies though the quality was not that good, the scripts were better and the movies were good. Sanga Entertainment is now re-releasing a lot now, and repackaging themd with a better picture and sound quality than the VHS days.
.
I suggest they released all the good ones (esp all Genevieve Nnaji movies, many new movie watchers are getting to know her now and it will be great they watch her old movies and understand why Genny became Genny and why we still rave about her)
.
GUILTY PLEASURES - Starring Majid, Nse, Ramsey, Desmond and Mercy etc - DYNAMITE CASTING plus EXCELLENT PRODUCER (Emem Isong-bout time u released it - THANK YOU for saving us from all the rubbish we have been watching thus far)
.

.
KISS OF VENOM - starring Majid, Jim Iyke and Nuella (this i "may" buy cos of Majid and jim)
.

.
ROCK MY WORLD (Van in rasta -i just rolled my eye - and you know what that means)
.
.
PASSION OF DESTINY - starring Mercy, Van and Tontoh .
DANGEROUS ADOPTION - starring Chika & Jim- (if it was Jim and somebody else i woulda cared but not with Chika - with her predictable acting)
.
STRENGTH OF A MAN - starring once again Van,and then Oge and Mercy (this is a maybe becos of Mercy and Oge)
.
POWER OF JUDGEMENT - starring Desmond, Tony and Uche Jumbo
i will post pic later
.
PASSIONATE DEFENSE - starring Sam Dede, Chioma and Roaring Mike (as in Mike Ezerounye). Lets just hope this is not a romantic movie - cos lawd knows as good as Chioma is as an actress watching her in a romantic script is like watching paint dry - Booooooring is an understatement. Sam Dede is a great actor, Mike - well just get yall ear plugs - dont say i didnt warn - thats is why i personally nicknamed him Roaring Mike. All he does is scream and he thinks he is acting.
i will post pic later.
.
Now what i am eagerly anticipating next are my GENNY movies and she has at least 3 completed yet to be released.
.
ENJOY THIS MONTH EVERYONE - HOPE THIS HELPED
.

2 comments:

Nollywood Forever said...

Shock is an old movie. I watched it a coupla years ago... It came out around 97 I think... All this repackaging has gone to epedemic levels...

Tell It Like It is said...

really - Thanks Nolly - we learn something new each day from each other. I never heard or watched it. This is me thiking Saint Obi is back to Nollywood. Oh well. Nice movie, I am still watching it and may review it later after reviewing my one and only GUILTY PLEASURES

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...