Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SIN OF THE SOUL 1 & 2


Starring: Majid Michel, Nadia Buari, Ekow Smith Asante, Rama Brewe and Kalsum Sinari
.

Producers/Director:
Frank Rajah Arase and Mumuni Yall know how i feel bout these two particular producers Frank Rajah and his side kick. They have not impressed me yet - NEVER HAVE.
.


Sypnosis
tba


(I forwarded my way thru a lot of scenes but with those of you who love the Frank Rajah hooplas you might love it.)
.

It was "good" yet not "great" in my books. I only care for "greats"
.

My Review:
- Majid acting was excellent as always - always convincing in whatever character he plays, If only he can get a good manager to advice him on choosing better scripts.
- Nadia was "good"
- Kalsum Sinari - i am so sick and tired of this woman and her predictable and one way facial expression - gosh woman do you do anything else to your face. I mean damn!
.

My Ratings:
5/10
.
x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...