Thursday, July 9, 2009

MY DEFINITION OF "CRAP POT ALERT"!!!

CRAP POT ALERT (Crap Alert for July 2009),

CRAP POT as in CROC POT - aka a huge pot we dump in all movies that are simply crap and not worth wasting your monies on.
.

As from now - I will call all movies not worth a cent "Crap Pot Alert" - I have watched the movie, and my opinion is that dont let the dvd box or supposed good actors on the cover deceive you.

.
You may borrow it to watch but DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY BUYING IT.

Its your own judgement call. I done my part of warning you. PEACE

1 comment:

nollywoodforever said...

I got through part one... I really had high hopes but it was just so run of the mill and boring... SDA has really fallen off... Who would have thought the day would come?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...