Wednesday, July 22, 2009

FANTASIA FANTASIES - 1 & 2 (2009 CRAP POT ALERT!!)


Starring:
Rita Dominic, Van Vicker, Yvonne Nelson
.

Producers/Director:
tba
.

My Review:
Absolute Rubbish. Rita I am utterly dissapointed in you for accepting such a crap script. You are in my A list" actors, dont make me shuv you to B.
.


For Van to accept such script thats understandable. He is known for accepting whatever. Hopefully one day Van Vicker will say no to some scripts and for once take a movie that challenges him - instead of coasting by in everymovie with with his fine boy looks. I still have hope for Van. Someday.
.


Sypnosis:

I dont even want to bother with writing the sypnosis. Its crap and thats all am saying. Trust me i know what am saying.

.

My country Ghana, enough already of shooting every movie of surburbia in the one and only transacco valley.
.

They are other nicer neighborhoods like my hood Labone or there are also Airport Residential, Cantoments etc. Every damn movie lately shot in transacco valley estate. Abah! kiloday??
.

My Ratings:
3/10

x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...