Saturday, July 11, 2009

Before the Light 1 & 2



Before The Light

Starring:
RMD (in part 2), Desmond Elliot, Ini Edo, Mercy Johnson

Directed by:
Okechwukwu Onyeka (never that much impressed with his work - on red alert)

Produced by:
Emem Isong and Desmond Elliot

Storyline
This couple, Harold and Timi had a relationship that every one wants to emulate. Suddenly, Harolds baby mother comes to town and all happiness took a back seat. This woman is terminally ill and wants to spend her last days on earth with her only child. How would this affect this marriage...

My Review:
One word "Dissapointment" - great cast but no head or tail to the story .

Dont let the RMD in the preview fool you, he is only in part 2 and not for long anyway.

Desmond for a first timer you did well with Reloaded, but am sorry dude, this second one didnt cut it, you need to go back to the drawing board and come back correct. No need to rush to come out with a second one like this one - which just wasnt good enough, We want quality not quantity.

Word of advice to Desmond, i like u as an actor but seriously your screaming expressions are utterly gutterly annoying and takes away from your greatness - I am not the only one who feels this way. Also you dont always have to express your emotion with such scream and growling like a dog (ofcourse am not calling u a dog, am just saying that growling sound) - its getting tired already. Leave that for Mr Ezerounye to do that, You are on my B List, dont make me shuv u to F List with the rest of em.

RMD yes u did Desmond a favor to help promote his sophomore movie, but all am saying is as for me am waiting for Behind Close Doors 3 - Emem told me yall will shoot it before the end of the year. As for this After the Light (opps i meant BEFORE) i no dey see top or bottom.

PLUS
I GIVE DESMOND THE BENEFIT OF DOUBT FOR THIS CRAP COS I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED "GUILTY PLEASURES" - WITH ITS EXCELLENT CAST, WILL BE WAY BETTER, MAYBE EVEN BETTER THAN "RELOADED". I LOVE NSE.!!

My Ratings
5/10
(so u know that aint gonna be sitting on my precious shelve)

Nice preview though - You coulda fooled me- or should i say i was fooled. Damn! i havent been fooled in years, but they got me, NEVER again though.

one more thing:
In part 2 they kinda tried with singing my all time favourite THE PRAYER, but it couldnt beat my favourite rendition by Anthony Callea, formerly of Australian Idol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TwBZOttjlM

He is the only one who brought me to tears with his rendition. But anyway they tried sha!!

4 comments:

nollywoodforever said...

l feel you this year has been very sucky... Please tell me is this ATLkos?

LoveAfricanMovies said...

yes its me, and you are?

Nollywood Forever said...

Hey Its Beautiful Soul from NR... Havent seen u there in a while!

LoveAfricanMovies said...

I know- am good and doing fabulous, how bout u sweetie, i hope you doing very well B-Soul.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...