Jim Iyke, Ramsey Nouah and Emeka Ike, Tontoh Dikeh, Juliet Ibrahim, Gentle Jack
It was a pure waste of my time - i cant even go into it. Bottom line - i did not like it, and glad i didnt buy it.
- Emeka Ike and Juliet Ibrahim were getting on my nerves with their acting.
- Juliet Ibrahim either you are going to act and act well and stop making all those bitchy faces and that thing she does with her lips and nose - its not cute on ya, lady!.
- Emeka Ike, well what kind i say, same ole same ole.
- The Mr White Guy was another utter bore - why he kept speaking in the Godfather type tone was utterly annoying. I was like shut up already - it doesnt suit you.
- If you going to have a pool party at least have a couple of people swimming in the pool to make it believable
- We all know the cars and homes (spectacular Lekki homes might i add) were borrrowed, but thats doesnt mean you should be driving on the highway at 7 miles per hour. Not believable.
- How they police always turned up immediately after a tragedy was magic to me. I'm like ok then, so how did they get there so fast.
(its ya own judgement call: Buy, Borrow or Dont Bother) - Nollywood and Action movie just dont mix yet. But at least they are trying. Try Again Though!.